New property listed in Killarney VE, Vancouver East

I have listed a new property at 2329 49TH AVE E in Vancouver. See details here

Great Investment Property with Good Rental Income and Ready to Build Right Away. Building permit with City of Vancouver for side by side duplexes ready to be issued. Each duplex is approximately 1730 sf including 3 bedrooms up with 2 bedroom legal secondary suite down as mortgage helpers. No need to wait for the city permitting process, start building immediately with this one. Option to hold with good rental income and wait for COV multiplex zoning to be enacted. Convenient location with all shopping and schools nearby. Call for more information or request for info package.


I have sold a property at 6571 TYNE ST in Vancouver

I have sold a property at 6571 TYNE ST in Vancouver. See details here

5 BEDS HOME + 3 BEDS LANEWAY HOME, located in the sought-out area of Killarney in Vancouver! This 2136 sf home with 5 beds and 2 bath, includes a recently built 823 sf 3 beds and 2.5 bath laneway home. Excellent opportunity to live in or invest with lots of rental potential, or to build a new home in the RS-1 zoning with laneway home already built. Centrally located and a convenient walk to groceries, transit, parks, schools, and the golf course! School Catchments: Captain James Cook Elementary. OPEN HOUSE SAT + SUN 2-4 PM.

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.